Are you a Harry Potter fan? Well, if you are this is the perfect book for you. It talks you through Quidditch (flying football) step by step, starting from where the balls came from to all of the different teams in England. This book has brilliant diagrams to help you understand the magical and extraordinary game of Quidditch. If you like non-fiction and fiction you would love this mix of both. This is a book that I would recommend to everybody.
I would rate this book 4/5 however I do think it could do with some colourful illustrations.
Quidditch Treasure Box
Store your treasures in this Quidditch treasure box inspired by the Holyhead Harpies. However, you can be inspired by any of your favourite Quidditch team colours.
- Wooden box
- Gold and green acrylic paint
- Paint brush
- White card
- Gold Pen
- Brown marker
1. Paint the wooden box green and let it to dry.
2. Open the box and paint the lid gold. Let it dry.
3. Draw two identical wings on the white card and cut them out.
4. Paint the wings gold and allow them to dry.
5. Draw the feathers on the wings using a pencil and then go over it with a golden pen.
6. Glue on the wings to the side of the box.
7. Label your box.