The Malory Towers series is about Darrell Rivers and her sister Felicity. They attend a boarding school called Malory Towers in Cornwall. The first six books are about Darrell and her friends and the last six are about Felicity and her friends.
Being a boarding school, tricks are sure to be played on weak Mademoiselle Dupont and midnight feasts held at the poolside. Overlooking the Cornish sea every tower has breathtaking views of the natural attraction. All the books in the series have problems for the girls to solve and in the end everyone is happy.
I would rate this book 4/5 as there is mischief in every book in the series.
Scrumptious Strawberry Tarts
Try baking these scrumptious tarts to take on a picnic anywhere!
- Short-Crust pastry sheets
- 1 pack Philadelphia cream cheese
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp orange juice
- 1/2 cup whipped cream
- A bowl
- An electric mixer
- A teaspoon
- Tart baking tray
- Circle cookie cutter
- A fork
- Preheat the oven to 180 C.
- Defrost the pastry as per the instructions on the box.
- Cut out circles larger than the tart size in the baking tray .
- Place the circles into your baking tray making sure that the pastry covers all the sides.
- Press down the circles firmly and take a fork to pierce some holes. This will stop them rising.
- Put your baking tray into the oven for 12-15 mins with the help of an adult.
- To make your filling whisk the remaining ingredients except for the strawberries together until fluffy. Use your electric mixer.
- Once your tarts have cooled scoop your filling into them.
Try them at home and let me know if they were delicious.
2 thoughts on “Malory Towers series, by Enid Blyton”
This is a really good book review
Thank you for your comment. I am glad you like my book review.